A New Generation of Silverados
There's a reason why Chevrolet trucks have continuously been proven to be durable and reliable for 100 years. Built with customers in mind, each truck that Chevrolet develops offers comfortable amenities, while at the same time offering the reliability to complete the toughest jobs. With this in mind, Chevrolet rolled out the new 2019 Silverado two months ago featuring eight new models for different truck customers.
Larger and lighter: The 2019 Silverado includes a wheelbase that is 3.9 inches longer and is 1.6 inches longer. Even with the extra length, the 2019 Silverado weighs only 450 pounds when comparing crew cab V-8 models.
Better interior: Since trucks are used to transport both cargo and people, the interior of the truck is an important detail to Chevrolet. Offering more leg room and interior cargo space, the interior of the 2019 Silverado is more functional than ever.
Improved Bed: Chevrolet developed a short-box bed that offers 63 cubic feet of volume. Along with the added space, Chevrolet also added storage bins over the wheel wells that offer another 7 cubic feed of lockable cargo space.The 2019 Silverado's bed is made with higher-grade steel than before increasing the yield strength from 340 to 500 megapascals of pressure.
Built to Work: The 2019 Silverado will be available with a 120v outlet and LED Rear task lighting in order to make work easier. Three fixed tie downs are welded into each corner of the bed to help keep cargo secure. Larger footwells on the the bumper make getting in and out of the bed easier.
No One Size Fits All: Available in eight different trim levels, the new 2019 Silverado will offer something for everyone. General Motors identified three distinct buyer profiles and designed the trim level accordingly.
- High value: Want capability of full-size truck at a great value.
- High volume: Want the capability of full-size truck with the comforts of a passenger vehicle.
- High feature: Want capability of a full-size tuck with the luxury-car refinement.
2019 Silverado Trim Levels:
- Work Truck: Blacked-out trim with 17-inch steel wheels for durability. The interior includes durable vinyl cloth seats and 7-inch color touch screen.
- Custom: Body-color styling theme with 20-inch painted aluminum wheels and LED taillamps.
- Custom Trail Boss (new for 2019): Off-road equipment is added to the Custom which includes 2-inch suspension lift and the Z71 Off-Road package.
|LT Trail Boss|
- LT: Chrome accents on the bumpers, front grille, and mirror caps. LED reflector headlamps with signature daytime running lights. The interior includes an 8-inch color touch screen and available leather seats.
- RST (new for 2019): A street performance look including body-color trim, full LED lighting, and up to 22-in wheels.
- LT Trail Boss (new for 2019): Off-road equipment meets the LT. This trim includes 2-inch suspension lift and the Z71 Off-Road package.
- LTZ: Same as the LT, the LTZ has chrome accents on the bumpers, front grille, and mirror caps. The LTZ also has chrome accents on the door handles and hockey-stick beltline. Power folding and heated outside rearview mirrors along with leather interior trim are also included.
- High Country: The front grille features two-tone chrome and a bronze finish. Body-color accent and chrome assist steps from wheel to wheel are also included. The High Country trim also comes with the power up/down tailgate.
"With the all-new Silverado, we've taken the best truck on the road and made it even better." - Mark Reuss, General Motors executive vice president of Global Product Development
*Knoepfler Chevrolet does not currently carry the 2019 Silverado Models.
Don't forget to like our Facebook page and follow our Twitter for updates from Knoepfler Chevrolet.