Wednesday, February 6, 2019

For the Best Available Large SUV Experience, Drive a Chevrolet Tahoe

It's often said that America's motto is "Bigger is Better". In the age of tiny homes and electric cars, some say that the large SUV is a dying breed. We like tiny homes and electric-vehicle technology is great (Fun Fact: The Tahoe Hybrid was, in fact, among the first large hybrid SUVs) but we say, the large SUV is not dead. We say long live the large SUV; use it to tow your tiny home if you must! Above all, we ask, "Have you driven a 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe?

The Tahoe: Great at any price point, well-equipped at any trim level.

The 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe is available in four different trims - LS, LT, Premier, and RST.

The Premier is "the luxurious Tahoe," featuring many automated features to make life easy like a hands-free automatic power rear lift gate and automatic-folding second and third row seats. Plus, the Premier has premium leather seating, premium alloy wheels, and more.

The LT allows you tons of options and packages, plus it comes with a variety of standard safety features such as forward collision alert and park assist. Other creature-comforts like a back lit rear view mirror and Bose audio system also come standard on the LT.

Even the base LS model comes well-equipped with aluminum alloy wheels, a capacious interior and cargo area, and radio with Apple Carplay and Android Auto, and a powerful 355 horsepower V8 Engine that allows for generous towing capability.

Come to Knoepfler Chevrolet today to check out the new 2019 Tahoe and experience the luxury associated with driving a well-equipped full-size Chevrolet SUV.

5 comments:

  1. My name is john Rooney am from U.S.A. I want to share a testimony of how Dr.Imoloa herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.imoloa herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than two weeks of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. u can contact him drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com . call or whats-apps him through +2347081986098 . he is also specialize on.... GETTING YOUR VIRGINITY BACK.

    Thanks for the Enlarging my penis sir, you indeed save my marriage...I am really grateful sir.

    ReplyDelete

  2. There are still some real herbal doctors out there, despite the fact that there are lot of scammers out there that claim to be doctors, I got my penis enlarged with the help of Dr. Okpoko, and he also provided remedy for me which cured me from premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction, I haven't been able to satisfy my wife since I got married, until I decided to check online on the internet if I could get help to my problem, so luckily I met his email address on one of the site I checked, I saw where his email was posted with a testimonial of how he help cured a guy from erectile dysfunction, so I decided to contact him and explain to him my own present predicament, and he promised to help me out, I thought he was trying to take advantage of me and just get my money because I have lost a lot of money in the past trying to get over this problem, but to my greatest surprise, he actually provided a solution for me as we agreed, after he received money from me to get the items he used in preparing the remedy he sent to me,
    if there is anyone here that need remedy to penis enlargement, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation or anyone that want to make her boobs bigger or to reduce fat, kindly contact him on his email address and be a happy man and woman, make your wife or girl friend happy by contacting him on his email address

    adamokpoko @ gmail . com or whatsApp him on +2348151731392

    Here is my WhatsApp number in case you want to talk to me about anything +260950739386

    he also has cure to various diseases such as cancer, herpes, leukemia, kidney problems, diabetes and lots more,
    THANK YOU FOR READING

    ReplyDelete