Monday, February 15, 2016

Customer Interview: Alex H.

We interviewed customers who purchased vehicles at Knoepfler Chevrolet to find out about their experience. Here is a bit about Alex and her purchase:

Customer Profile: Alex Howrey

Birthplace/Hometown: Moville, IA

What did you purchase? 2014 Chevy Cruze

Favorite Features of the Cruze: I love the style of the car. It is very sporty looking and the inside
has awesome maroon interior which is perfect for me because I am a recent Morningside College Graduate. :-) I also love that it has OnStar and Sirius Radio.

Why were you in the market for a new vehicle? My 2002 PT Cruiser that I drove through high school and college finally broke down.

Why did you make your purchase at Knoepfler Chevrolet? A family member recommended Knoepfler Chevrolet.

How was your experience with your Sales Associate? Awesome! My sales associate Jason was very helpful and did not pressure me into buying a car I didn't want. My mom and I had been to a few other places in town where the sales associates were so pushy that we could hardly get out the door! After visiting Knoepfler Chevrolet, I wasn't afraid to come back and look at cars because the staff was so easygoing and encouraged me to take my time and think about it. Jason was very easy to work with. I told him exactly what I wanted and what my price range was and he found the perfect car for me! Even after buying my car he continues to provide great customer service.

How did you and your sales associate communicate? When my mom and I arrived at Knoepfler Chevrolet, Jason approached us right away. We visited the lot a couple of times and talked with him in person and over the phone. I also have received follow-up emails from Knoepfler Chevrolet.


While working with the other employees, did you feel that they were honest and respectful? Totally. I did not feel like I was being taken advantage of. Jason and Dusty (Business Manager) were great to work with.

Overall, how was your buying experience? Excellent! I will be buying my next car here. I think overall everyone I worked with at KCHEV did a superior job compared to other places I had been looking. The environment at Knoepfler Chevrolet was very welcoming and anyone I approached was quickly willing to help me.

There used to be a stigma that women car buys are treated differently. Do you think that is still true today? I don't think this is AS true today, at least with my experience. When we were going through the process of buying my car from Knoepfler Chevrolet, I never felt as though Jason or Dusty were ever treating me differently or taking advantage of the fact that we were women. They never talked down to us and always made sure that everything was explained and that we had our questions answered truthfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment