Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Customer Interview: Jeanne

We interviewed customers who purchased vehicles at Knoepfler Chevrolet to find out about their experience. Here is a bit about Jeanne and her purchase:

Customer Profile: Jeanne Newton

Birthplace/Hometown: Sioux City, IA

What did you purchase? 2014 Chevy Malibu

Favorite Features of the Equinox: I love everything about it, but I really love the gas mileage and the smooth ride. It's such a luxurious car.

Why were you in the market for a new vehicle? I had a 2012 Malibu before, so I was looking to upgrade to a new model.

Why did you make your purchase at Knoepfler Chevrolet? I purchased my previous vehicle there and really enjoyed the salesmanship from Renette, working with F & I and the customer service I received. I have been servicing my vehicle there, and the service department takes such good care of me. They treat you like a person, not a number. That means a lot. They really care about the service they give you and being #1.

How was your experience with your Sales Associate? It was wonderful. Renette was so sweet! She makes the process effortless. When I bought vehicles other places before, the purchasing process was almost an all day thing. At Knoepfler Chevrolet, it was so quick and easy! I really enjoyed that there weren't constant interruptions. I had her undivided attention.


While working with the other employees, did you feel that they were honest and respectful? Definitely! They were amazing. So sweet and kind. I am happy with the whole crew!

Overall, how was your buying experience? It was a really pleasant experience. They put it all together so fast! I have never experienced that before.

There used to be a stigma that women car buys are treated differently. Do you think that is still true today? Absolutely not. I think at Knoepfler Chevrolet, they go over and above to make sure those things don't happen today. They build a trust with customers, because they want them to come back and spread the word about their dealership. Years ago, I am sure women were treated differently. But I had no worries about that during my last purchase. I trusted they were doing the best thing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment